Contact: Kathleen A. Lynn, Assistant Director, International Student Services
Office of International Education, 865-6485, Lynn@champlain.edu
International Photo Contest
* Submission deadline EXTENDED! — Friday, March 27, 2013 at 5 p.m. — Entry form here.
Submit photo to: Office of International Education
Perry Hall, room 122, 1st floor
* Awards Ceremony – Tuesday, April 16, from 2-3 p.m. – Miller Information Commons, hosted by the Office of International Education and the MIC staff. Photos entered will be on display throughout the month of April.
Share Your Adventure — Keep your International Travel, Faculty-Led, or Study Abroad Memories alive!
Prizes will be awarded in 3 categories:
1. People & Culture
2. Landscape & Natural World
Entrants may submit one photo per category (3 photos)
* Photos are judged on artistic merit and/or how well the photograph captures the culture
* Prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners in each category. ($75, $50 and $25 cash or gift cards)
* Current Champlain College students, staff, and faculty are welcome to enter
* Details & Entry form attached
☼ Back by popular demand is the People’s Choice Award – Stop by the photo exhibit and vote for your favorite photo!